Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having problems logging into Nook Press? When I tried logging in yesterday, I was brought to a page that said "As part of the continuous effort to make NOOK Press better, we’ve improved our login system. Please set your new password and add a security question to your account."

I hit continue, got the password reset email, clicked the link, filled in the four fields, and hit the submit button. But the "submit" button doesn't work. It just hangs up there. I tried it on Chrome, Firefox, IE, two different computers, and my phone. No luck. I also tried requesting a different PW reset email, but the submit button still gets hung up.

Interestingly, if I leave a field blank and hit submit, the "error" verbiage DOES pop up (i.e. "You can't leave any fields blank"), so the submit button seems to be doing SOMETHING. And I've tried hitting enter instead of using my mouse to click on submit. That doesn't work either.

Anyone else? Any ideas? Workarounds? I finally broke down this morning and emailed Nook Press support, but y'all know how that goes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
RobynB, I am having the exact same problems.  In addition, others have told me that their logins are working fine.

I also emailed Nook Support but, like you, I'm not about to hold my breath.

Considering not everyone is having the same issue, I'm thinking maybe passwords are having a time limit, and ours just happened to be up on the same day or something.  Whatever the case, their create new password submit button is obviously not working.

Overall, if anyone else experiences this same issue, I implore you to contact the Nook Support via their email asap.  The more they see this happening, I'm thinking the more they'll think this is a valid problem to research.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.