Kindle Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

· Registered
429 Posts
I am stuck on Band-Aid....'cuz Band-Aid's stuck on me...,I am stuck on Band-Aid....'cuz Band-Aid's stuck on me...,I am stuck on Band-Aid....'cuz Band-Aid's stuck on me...,I am stuck on Band-Aid....'cuz Band-Aid's stuck on me...,I am stuck on Band-Aid....'cuz Band-Aid's stuck on me...,I am stuck on Band-Aid....'cuz Band-Aid's stuck on me...,I am stuck on Band-Aid....'cuz Band-Aid's stuck on me...,I am stuck on Band-Aid....'cuz Band-Aid's stuck on me...,I am stuck on Band-Aid....'cuz Band-Aid's stuck on me...,Thank you Meg Ryan, City of Angels

· Registered
10,493 Posts
Code:
     I got the horse right here
     The name is Paul Revere
     And here's a guy that says that the weather's clear
     Can do, can do, this guy says the horse can do
     If he says the horse can do, can do, can do.
Here's where it gets frustrating, because I can't sing (even just in my head) both parts at once. :)

(Bonus points to whoever can name this song without a web search.)

· Premium Member
12,961 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
O.K. Here's further distraction: Did you know you can sing the theme from Gilligan's Island to the tune of Amazing Grace and vice versa? Go ahead. . . .try it. . . . .
The tune from the Gilligan's Island theme is a classic chord progression, and works quite well with Stairway to Heaven as well. You can interchange the lyrics and melodies between the verses of those songs..!

· Registered
10,010 Posts
Rasputina said:
I want you to know that I'm now listening to the Rocky Horror soundtrack thanks to this thread :D

Science Fiction Double Feature........
Oh, if I head for the shelf with soundtracks, I can find a whole bunch that'll "stick"! Movie themes and musicals are great for that.

I liked Don't dream it, be it. Even had that phrase put on a t-shirt, along with butterflies or something, 20-plus years ago.

· Registered
10,010 Posts
NogDog said:
Code:
     I got the horse right here

Now that one's stuck, but that's a definite improvement over the ones from the rest of the day. And it's such fun to belt out. Good thing I'm alone in the house. :D

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.