Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Noreve kover arrived today. It is wonderful. The color is deep royal blue, it uses the same holding system as the orignal cover with the two corners and the tab the clicks into place. The click is very audible and I didn't have to do any bending or prying to get it to work. It has a small silver logo on the front, a pocket on the back cover, good fro tickets or notes, the inside has 3 slots for business cards and 2 for SD cards. It is well padded and smells wonderfully of leather. It isn't' flashy or fancy but I like it. See the pictures below:

Amazon Link

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Gables Girl said:
My new Noreve kover arrived today. It is wonderful. The color is deep royal blue, it uses the same holding system as the orignal cover with the two corners and the tab the clicks into place. The click is very audible and I didn't have to do any bending or prying to get it to work. It has a small silver logo on the front, a pocket on the back cover, good fro tickets or notes, the inside has 3 slots for business cards and 2 for SD cards. It is well padded and smells wonderfully of leather. It isn't' flashy or fancy but I like it. See the pictures below:

Amazon Link

Congratulations and what a gorgeous, sleek looking case! Love the blue too!
Ruby

·
Registered
869 Posts
Gables Girl,

Thank you very much for your pictures!  The cover looks great!

I may have found my "interim cover" to use before I can save the money for an Oberon cover.

My Amazon cover has a plastic strap that I use to hold the lower right corner in.  Is there anything like that with the Noreve?  Or will good ol' Velcro be needed??

Thanks again,

Marci

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Marci said:
Gables Girl,

Thank you very much for your pictures! The cover looks great!

I may have found my "interim cover" to use before I can save the money for an Oberon cover.

My Amazon cover has a plastic strap that I use to hold the lower right corner in. Is there anything like that with the Noreve? Or will good ol' Velcro be needed??

Thanks again,

Marci
The tab clicks in very securely with a very audible click. I stood over my bed and really shook it and even dropped it and it stayed in the case. If you want to use Velcro you could. I have to say the more I use it the better I like it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Gables Girl said:
The tab clicks in very securely with a very audible click. I stood over my bed and really shook it and even dropped it and it stayed in the case. If you want to use Velcro you could. I have to say the more I use it the better I like it.
Nice! Thanks for the feedback!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I like the blue. I have been wanting a blue case. I have a question though-- how is the weight? Would you say it fairly light case? Also can you snap the flap back while you read with it folded over? Thanks.

Lisa

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lisanr said:
I like the blue. I have been wanting a blue case. I have a question though-- how is the weight? Would you say it fairly light case? Also can you snap the flap back while you read with it folded over? Thanks.

Lisa
It is about the same weight as the original cover, very light. The snap can be folded so the cover stays folded back. I really love the case and the color.

·
Registered
55 Posts
How exactly does the clip slide in on this case? I still haven't figured it out on my original case- I've just been sliding the Kindle in the corner pieces. I know there must be a trick but I'm missing it, I guess!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts