Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I've never seen anyone post about an Oberon discount code, but like meowzart said, you can use the generationmp3 code at Noreve.  But they'll only let you use it one time.  I tried to use it on a second order and it wouldn't let me.

·
Registered
785 Posts
When I was ordering another Noreve, and had already used the codes, I emailed Noreve and asked if there was another code. They sent me one! It was "jbmm", and it gave me about $8 off, I think.......If you can't get the codes to work, I'd ask Noreve for another one :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
We do a free shipping code at the holidays for orders over 100.00.

We do not discount otherwise. We are a made to order product and we are a small US family  company with no mass production. We do not even allow our wholesalers to order many products for resell so we can keep our cost to you as reasonable as possible.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Omigosh I want an Oberon cover sooooo bad. At this point, I just can't justify the $72 price (that's a lot of ebooks, baby!). But I often go to the site and drool. Wish there WAS a dang coupon! I have a non-descript, souless, bland, black cover on my Kindle now. *sniff*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts