Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ordered a noreve cover for my ipad (sorry not my kindle) but I knew you guys would be the ones excited about it :)
I was going back and forth b/w pink and platinum, but ended up going with pink just for the texture...
I can't wait - I obsessed over what cover to buy for ages!  Most of the ipad covers are not very girly...and I wanted girly.  ;D

I did also order an amazon lighted cover for my kindle b/c I use a light so much...so I'm waiting for that too. :)

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
You are right, we're excited, even if it's not a Noreve for the Kindle.  I used to have a pink Noreve for my K2, it was my first ever Noreve and I loved it.  I actually hesitated selling my K2 and buying a K3 because I didn't want to give up my pink Noreve :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ugh- I obsessed for weeks before I decided on a cover...there are lots with good function, but FORM...that's where it really counts :)
I have four sons and a hubby...so pink is kind of self-defense...nobody will walk off with it here :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
You have a lot to look forward to in the days and weeks ahead!  Congratulations.  Hope you will post pictures of your pink Noreve cover for your iPad; I don't think I've seen anyone post pictures of a pink Noreve.  Sounds beautiful and very "girly"!  :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well it's been a fun week - both my noreve AND my kindle case arrived and I'm very happy with both :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
So the long wait was worthwhile?  I'm so happy you are pleased with both of your purchases.  Enjoy!  Are you going to post pictures?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts