Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy!

I know there is another poster looking as well; I'm just double checking to confirm that there is no one with a Three Graces in wine with photos to post?  Would really appreciate it if there is someone out there with it and can post photos  :)

Juanita

·
Registered
16 Posts
JCBeam said:
Howdy!

I know there is another poster looking as well; I'm just double checking to confirm that there is no one with a Three Graces in wine with photos to post? Would really appreciate it if there is someone out there with it and can post photos :)

Juanita
My wife's three graces in wine is on it's way! UPS says Tuesday. So we'll post it to the Oberon Covers thread as soon as we get it!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I can't wait until Tuesday!!!  Is it wrong to constantly check the UPS tracker, hoping delivery will somehow move up a day?  :D

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
woodjh said:
My wife's three graces in wine is on it's way! UPS says Tuesday. So we'll post it to the Oberon Covers thread as soon as we get it!
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I cannot wait!!!!

P.S. Try not to UPS-watch ;)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
It's been a long week.  One of my longest and tedious since starting my new job.  Anyway, with that excuse out there; could someone please enlighten me.  Three graces?  cover?  skin? 
deb

·
Registered
139 Posts
Three Graces Oberon cover in wine.  There is no pic of it anywhere, and I've ordered one, which should be here Tuesday. *fingers crossed it arrives on time*

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
drenee said:
It's been a long week. One of my longest and tedious since starting my new job. Anyway, with that excuse out there; could someone please enlighten me. Three graces? cover? skin?
deb
Oberon cover and it is shown on their site in saddle.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
So someone is going to post it so we know what wine looks like; right?

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
It's not a dumb question.  I think you need to use an account like Photobucket, but I have no clue how to do it.  There is a thread somewhere about how to do it, but I don't even know how to find that.  I think it's in tips.
sorry.  deb

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I wouldn't have known what color that was in the pic if I hadn't read it.  It looks greenish to me.  Maybe it's my monitor!

I love that pattern though!

·
Registered
57 Posts
pretty--but it's quite green on my monitor too, with just a hint of blush-wine color. is it green & wine colored in real life, or pure wine color?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Xina said:
pretty--but it's quite green on my monitor too, with just a hint of blush-wine color. is it green & wine colored in real life, or pure wine color?
My macbook reads it this way too?!?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts