Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!

I know there is another poster looking as well; I'm just double checking to confirm that there is no one with a Three Graces in wine with photos to post?  Would really appreciate it if there is someone out there with it and can post photos  :)

Juanita

·
Registered
16 Posts
JCBeam said:
Howdy!

I know there is another poster looking as well; I'm just double checking to confirm that there is no one with a Three Graces in wine with photos to post? Would really appreciate it if there is someone out there with it and can post photos :)

Juanita
My wife's three graces in wine is on it's way! UPS says Tuesday. So we'll post it to the Oberon Covers thread as soon as we get it!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
It's been a long week.  One of my longest and tedious since starting my new job.  Anyway, with that excuse out there; could someone please enlighten me.  Three graces?  cover?  skin? 
deb

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
It's not a dumb question.  I think you need to use an account like Photobucket, but I have no clue how to do it.  There is a thread somewhere about how to do it, but I don't even know how to find that.  I think it's in tips.
sorry.  deb

1 - 20 of 42 Posts