Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am an avid Kindle owner and one of the few people in Naples not retired and (thankfully) employed. Actually, my boss bought my kindle for me last March and the furthest it is away from me is when I am in the shower.  I still have ~2,000 books in my house, but slowly replacing some of them on my kindle.

Leslie has been my bf for months now (she just doesn't know it  ;D). So glad she led me to these boards.

Lynda

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
LyndaC, welcome to the Kindleboards!  Glad Leslie led you here.  She does leave trails of breadcrumbs everywhere she goes!

You definitely have a great boss!  Congratulations on the Kindle.

Be sure to check out the Book Corner, we have book clubs beginning Jan 5th (1st post about the Outlander club will be on Dec 29th!)

Betsy

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Welcome, Lynda.  What a nice boss you have!  (I had one too.)  I know a couple more people in Naples who aren't retired.  You know of Square's Landscaping?  That's my cousin and her husband.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx everyone for the warm welcome!  Yes, I am very lucky to have a great boss.

Sandpiper, I actually do know of Square's Landscaping. Small, small world.

Betsy, Haven't checked out the book corner yet, but I happen to be half way through Outlander right now. It was always too difficult to carry that large book with me, but now that I have it on my kindle I finally have time to read it. Am really enjoying it!

Thanx again and can't wait to check out the rest of the boards.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Welcome LyndaC.  It's nice to have another south Florida person on board, you are the west caost and I'm on th east coast.  I love Naples, we have an office there and I drive over every so often for business. 

·
Registered
869 Posts
Lynda -

Glad to have you here!

Man, that Outlander book club is going to be one lively discussion ;)

Marci

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
LyndaC said:
Leslie has been my bf for months now (she just doesn't know it ;D). So glad she led me to these boards.

Lynda
Hi Lynda, welcome! So glad you are here...and thanks for this! BFF, I am flattered!

L

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Lynda, I always wished my name were spelled with a y instead an i. I have to agree with the others, you do have a very *nice* boss. I attended a work related mtg in Naples several years ago, what a beautiful, quaint little town. Make yourself at home here and don't be shy.  :)

Linda

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome - I loved the Outlander, and absolutely refuse to let me get it on the kindle until I finish some of my other books!  There is just so much more out there to read, and this is a wonderful place to find it even though I do find myself overwhelmed at times!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts