Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After patiently waiting a whole year to order my new BFF Mia... I finnaly did on 12/15. Now I'm incredibly impatient for her to arrive! I sincerely hope that the March/April timeframe doesn't prove to be true.

I live in SW Ohio, I'm married to my high-school sweetheart and we have two wonderful sons and the best dang dog in the whole world... he's beautiful weimaraner who loves his mommy best!

I've already picked out my Kindle's name... she'll be Mia. Because my guys always say that I'm M.I.A. when I'm absorbed in a book!  :)

I've ordered a beautiful coat for Mia from Oberon (Avenue of Trees), and a stunning skin from Decalgirl (Monet Liles)...

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Welcome Dooterbug. Thanks for introducing yourself! Glad you decided to hang out here with us while you wait... Hopefully we can help the time go by faster!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Wahoo, Dooterbug!

I don't believe you'll have to wait that long!  Keep checking your shipping date!

Sounds like you came to the right place!  Glad to know Mia will have some gifts when she arrives.

Be sure to check out the Book Corner--you can start ordering books now and Mia will have lots to show you when she gets here.

We also have Book Clubs starting in January!  If Mia hasn't arrived, you can start with a book from the library...

Betsy

·
Registered
869 Posts
Welcome Aboard, Dooterbug -

Nice to have you here.

I love the your Kindle's name - it's very appropriate  ;)

I love dogs and am currently in the process of choosing a breed so I know what kind I want.  Needs to be a small breed, unlike a Weimaraner.  They have such beautiful coats! 

I'm sure you will be very happy with your Oberon & Decalgirl purchases.  Post some pictures when they come so we can all share your enjoyment.

Lastly, it's great to be a Kindle owner so hang in there during your wait!

Marci

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Hi again dooterbug! Thanks for coming over and introducing yourself. Love Mia and how appropriate. There is a Kindle name thread, so please share your name and story there. You will fit in here great, accessorizing before Mia arrives. ;) Many of us did that.

Linda

1 - 7 of 7 Posts