Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I can't find the other posts about notepad.  I searched and the one I was looking for didn't turn up.  Anyways........

I downloaded the 80 cent notepad last night.  Is the only way to read your notes is to click on whatever note number it is and then on edit note?  It seems as if there should be a different way to read what you have already entered rather than editing it. 

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
there is a free download at edukindle.com, that's where I got mine and did not have to pay $0.80  I think someone said it was the same one/format.

theresam

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Dori, that's what I posted in my original post.  I was wondering if there was another way to do it besides clicking on edit note.  I want to read it, not edit it.  ???

·
Super Moderator
67,559 Posts
Tbarney said:
Thanks Dori, that's what I posted in my original post. I was wondering if there was another way to do it besides clicking on edit note. I want to read it, not edit it. ???
I made a note in mine last night. By writing a note you open a "my clippings" file. So you can read your note there as well as in Notepad. I'm not sure how much I'll use it. Once I had the note, I had a little note next to Note #1 on Notepad and also the MyClippings book. I can't explain why, but I don't like that. Also, I'd like to change what Note #1 is called so I know which note I want to read. But I don't think you can. Though there was an additional download at the edukindle site that may help it work differently. I'll check that out but if it's no different I'll probably delete it.

Oh, and when I edited the note, I got a new bit in My clippings. so my note was actually there twice: once before and once after I made a change to it. I thought it weird.

Ann

1 - 10 of 10 Posts