Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a search, notice on the top right a drop down menu for sorting the results has now appeared - never been there before as far as I can recall. I checked both the US and UK sites and it is on both today. You can sort by 'featured' as well as price and review average.

The game changes once more!

Registered
Kathy Dee said:
After a search, notice on the top right a drop down menu for sorting the results has now appeared - never been there before as far as I can recall. I checked both the US and UK sites and it is on both today. You can sort by 'featured' as well as price and review average.

Yes, I've been using sort by forever. Although I typically use it on author pages.

Registered

Avg Customer Review is new. I like it since it is easy to see how many stars are on my reviews.

Registered
It's been there a long time, but it seems to me something is different about it. Size of the menu box, or slightly different position, but something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts