Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
GREAT article.  I love reading things like this! 

I did an interview with Belle Andre on Stacey Cochran's book chatter, and one thing that this article doesn't emphasize enough is how much work goes into this kind of success.  She writes an astonishingly high amount of words a day, plus marketing, AND she is the mother of little kids. 

·
Registered
443 Posts
Julie Christensen said:
GREAT article. I love reading things like this!

I did an interview with Belle Andre on Stacey Cochran's book chatter, and one thing that this article doesn't emphasize enough is how much work goes into this kind of success. She writes an astonishingly high amount of words a day, plus marketing, AND she is the mother of little kids.
Same here. I'm a mom of five, I work full time, I write up to 30,000 words in a day (but only 2,000 - 10,000 words on work days), and I market like crazy.

It's astonishing what you can accomplish once you find something you truly love doing! :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Ann Herrick said:
Hey Ann, thanks for posting this here. :) I'd love to know who the friend and acquaintance are. LOL

Thanks, Jud and Suzanne!

Julie Christensen said:
GREAT article. I love reading things like this!

I did an interview with Bella Andre on Stacey Cochran's book chatter, and one thing that this article doesn't emphasize enough is how much work goes into this kind of success. She writes an astonishingly high amount of words a day, plus marketing, AND she is the mother of little kids.
Julie - You're so sweet. That was a fun interview. Although I don't know if I'm going to hit astonishing with my word count today.... :)

Decon said:
What an inspirational story. Every credit to her.
Thanks so much, Decon!

And wow Tara, 30k words in one day? I did a 10k-er a couple weeks ago and pretty much had to go straight to bed for the rest of the week.....

:) Bella (aka Lucy Kevin)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Kenneth Rosenberg said:
Nice article and congratulations, Bella! It looks like the mainstream press is finally starting to really clue-in to this whole ebook phenomenon. Hopefully that article will give your sales an even bigger boost!
Thanks, Kenneth! I think Neely did a really great job with the article. And my sales have definitely seen a boost, which has been lovely. :)

Bella

1 - 12 of 12 Posts