Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PUBLISH WITH CONFIDENCE

Hi! I'm Misha Carlstedt with Novel Words Editing. As a freelance editor specializing in romance novels and other fiction with romantic elements, I have the pleasure of helping writers polish their words. Whether you are a writer just starting your journey or a seasoned author, I want to help you reach your goals.

What I can offer:

Knowledge - I've read romance novels for more than 20 years, so I understand and respect the genre. Not all fiction is created equal, and the elements of romance are unique. I'm passionate about the genre and its authors.

Experience - I'm a writer myself, so I understand how it feels to entrust someone else with your work. Your writing is a piece of yourself. I promise to treat your words as if it were my own.

Honesty - I'll be honest with you every step of the way. If I can't meet your needs, I will put you in touch with someone who can. It's important that we both feel we are a good match.

Flexibility - We share the same goal--to make your manuscript the best it can be. Part of working toward achieving that goal is always being willing to listen and discuss any issues that arise.

Transparency - Editing should be a collaborative process, which is why I make all my edits visible and ask before I make any major changes. It's my job to make decisions based on what is best for the reader. I will never impose my styling preferences without consulting you first.

I offer developmental, line, and copy editing as well as manuscript evaluations, proofreading, series bibles, and coaching. For line and copy editing and proofreading, I am happy to provide a free sample edit of 1000 words so you can see the quality of my work and make sure we would be a good fit.

CURRENT PRICES

DEVELOPMENTAL EDITING
Starts at $0.012 per word

MANUSCRIPT EVALUATION
Starts at $0.010 per word

LINE EDITING (includes a copyedit)
Starts at $0.010 per word

COPYEDITING
Starts at $0.007 per word

PROOFREADING
Starts at $0.005 per word

BETA READING
Starts at $0.003 per word

SERIES BIBLE
Starts at $350 per book

COACHING SESSION
$50/hour

Ready to discuss making your manuscript shine? You can contact me at [email protected] or www.novelwordsediting.com.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Currently booking for March and beyond.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Currently booking for late April and beyond.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now booking for mid-May and beyond.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Currently booking for June and beyond.

·
Registered