Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who haven't used the Now Now feature...  Think of some question that has burning in your brain.  Go ask Now Now.  It's a totally awesome feature of the Kindle.  I had purchased a Chicago Cubs jacket with the number 76 on it.  I really didn't think that 1876 was the year the Cubs organization started.  I asked Now Now and got a great response with a lot of history.  Check it out!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm actually excited for this feature. I'll look forward to being able to have those pesky little questions answered from the comfort of my living room, without having to go to the computer. I'm glad to hear it works well.

·
Registered
829 Posts
you know I haven't tried Now Now yet....  I've had it six months too!!  OK, gotta think of a burning question.....

·
Registered
829 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
Why does napalm smell like victory?
I thought if you were close enough to smell the napalm that you were in big trouble?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I thought it was from Apocalypse Now but maybe that quote is "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" ?

Um... oh yeah on topic...  I've had mine since Feb and never tried Now Now...  :-[

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Kirstin said:
why a bad day ??? :( :'( ((hugs))
Had PTA work today...argument with one of my friends over my over-stepping on work, essentially helping but I had no idea she had planned on doing what I did since someone else asked me to do it and I could have sworn she told me to go ahead and do what I did. She got pissed at me and I was pissed at her being pissed at me. True that it's better to be pissed off than pissed on...but still... Anyhow, we're good now but my morning before that didn't start off well...DH being a jerk which he apologized for. Tomorrow is another day :) Thanks for the hugs!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
TheJohnNewton said:
Um... oh yeah on topic... I've had mine since Feb and never tried Now Now... :-[
I did actually try it. It was a Kindle question and while they refrain from answering Kindle questions, they did try to help but in the end it really wasn't any help at all ;-p

·
Registered
829 Posts
chynared21 said:
Had PTA work today...argument with one of my friends over my over-stepping on work, essentially helping but I had no idea she had planned on doing what I did since someone else asked me to do it and I could have sworn she told me to go ahead and do what I did. She got pissed at me and I was pissed at her being pissed at me. True that it's better to be pissed off than pissed on...but still... Anyhow, we're good now but my morning before that didn't start off well...DH being a jerk which he apologized for. Tomorrow is another day :) Thanks for the hugs!
awww...... the ones we love the most are the ones that hurt us the most without really meaning to.... glad it all worked out!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Kirstin said:
awww...... the ones we love the most are the ones that hurt us the most without really meaning to.... glad it all worked out!!
Yes...but she will ask numerous times if I'm still angry with her or she will use it as a punch line sarcastically from now on...that's the way she is. But...if I needed her in the middle of the night...she'd be there.

·
Registered
268 Posts
So, if I ask Now Now a question about Now Now, will I rip a hole in the time space continuum?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just so you know, there is a 1300 question backlog thanks to Oprah, so asking a question doesn't mean you'll get an answer any time soon :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The backlog...  It took a good couple days to get my answer.  In fact, I asked the question twice in 2 different formats because I didn't get an answer right away like it says.  I got a total of 3 answers to each question. 

1 - 20 of 20 Posts