Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thrilled to announce the release of a new Jonathan Quinn thriller, BECOMING QUINN, a 57,000 word novella.

Most careers begin with an interview and a handshake. Others require a little … something more.

Meet Jake Oliver. The day will come when he's one of the best cleaners in the business, a man skilled at making bodies disappear.

At the moment, however, he's a twenty-two year old rookie cop, unaware his life is about to change.

In a burning barn a body is found-and the fire isn't the cause of death. The detectives working the case have a pretty good idea about what went down.

But Officer Oliver thinks it's something else entirely, and pursues a truth others would prefer remain hidden-others who will go to extreme lengths to keep him quiet.

Every identity has an origin. This is Quinn's.

You can find BECOMING QUINN in the Kindle Store here.

PRAISE FOR THE AWARD WINNING JONATHAN QUINN SERIES:

"A pure delight." -Jeffery Deaver, author of CARTE BLANCHE and the Lincoln Rhyme's novels.

"Battles is a master storyteller." -Sheldon Siegel, author of PERFECT ALIBI

"Quinn is one part James Bond, one part Jason Bourne." -Nashville Book Worm

"Highly recommended." -Library Journal (starred review for THE DECEIVED)

"The best word I can use to describe his writing is addictive." -James Rollins, author of the Sigma Force series.

A bit about me...
I'm the Barry Award winning author of seven novels including THE CLEANER, THE SILENCED, LITTLE GIRL GONE, SICK and my first novel for younger readers, HERE COMES MR. TROUBLE. I am one of the founding members of Killer Year, and a member of International Thriller Writers, Mystery Writers of America, and Sisters in Crime. More information available at my website www.brettbattles.com.

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Brett-

Welcome again to KindleBoards and congratulations on your book!

KindleBoards is a Kindle fan and reader forum. As you browse KindleBoards, keep in mind that self-promotion, of any sort, is ONLY allowed in the Book Bazaar. (You've posted your book thread in the right place; this is just our standard reminder. :))

A brief recap of our rules follows:

--Please bookmark this thread (using your browser's bookmark/favorite function) so you can update it as we ask that authors have only one thread per book and add to it when there is more information. You may start a separate thread for each book (or you may have one thread per series of books, or one thread for all of your books, it's your choice).

--We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Instructions are posted here

--While you may respond to member posts to your thread at any time, you may only bump your thread (back-to-back posts by you) once every seven days. Once you've responded to a member, that resets the clock to zero and you must wait seven days to post, unless another member posts before then. You may modify the latest post to reflect new information.

--We ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link. Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead.

--Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, our most successful authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KindleBoards as time allows. This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles! Please note that putting link information in the body of your posts constitutes self promotion; please leave your links for your profile signature that will automatically appear on each post. For information on more ways to promote here on KindleBoards, be sure to check out this thread:
Authors: KindleBoards Tips & FAQ.

All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,36.0.html. Be sure to check it from time to time for the current guidelines and rules.

Oh, and one more thing: be sure to check out the index threads at the top of the Book Bazaar. . . .there are details there about how you can be listed so that our readers can find you.

Thanks for being part of KindleBoards! Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar Moderators

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What I love about ebooks is the freedom they have given me to explore different aspects of an existing thriller series. Such is the case with the novella, BECOMING QUINN. It's an origin story, something that I probably wouldn't have been able to do in the past because it would have been way (way, way, way) too long for a short story collection, and just a bit too short for a full length novel. But it's not a problem now, which is great because BECOMING QUINN is probably in my top two "most fun" projects I've ever worked on.

Find out how Jonathan Quinn becomes the man who gets rid of the bodies...

BECOMING QUINN in the Kindle store.

17 reviews so far! 15 Five Star, and 2 Four Star!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts