Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
Me!!  I realize it's hard to get city people together, but who else is interested??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
Is there anyone else in the NYC area who'd be interested in a meet up?
I would Love to. It depends on where we meet up. I live in Astoria Queens. I could come into the city to meet up if its on a Saturday.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live on Staten Island but can travel to Manhattan easily.I work at home so my schedule is flexible What works for everyone and where should we meet? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
I do not have any idea where to meet. I just hope it not during the week. If it is I may not be able to make it.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Weekends are fine by me and there are plenty of cool places in Manhattan to meet. Maybe at the Seaport? Starbucks? Barnes and Noble? LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
Weekends are fine by me and there are plenty of cool places in Manhattan to meet. Maybe at the Seaport? Starbucks? Barnes and Noble? LOL
Starbucks maybe? There is a good chance I will be by myself this Sat at Starbucks LOL.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay so Starbucks it is. Now we need to decide on date and time. Do weekends work best for most of you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
Okay so Starbucks it is. Now we need to decide on date and time. Do weekends work best for most of you?
Weekends work for me. I hope they work for everyone else. I hate to be left out of this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
Weekends usually work for me, but I'm already booked on June 6, 20 and 28th (two Saturdays and a Sunday).  So far, any other weekends dates are fine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
mlewis78 said:
Weekends usually work for me, but I'm already booked on June 6, 20 and 28th (two Saturdays and a Sunday). So far, any other weekends dates are fine.
Next weekend works better for me too and any weekend after that. Maybe I will have my kindle DX and I can bring it. ;D
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay, so we'll meet at Starbucks on a weekend. Looks like this month is booked for many of you so how about shooting for July? So far I'm free except for July 4th weekend. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
Okay, so we'll meet at Starbucks on a weekend. Looks like this month is booked for many of you so how about shooting for July? So far I'm free except for July 4th weekend. :)
Jully works for me except for July 4 weekend. Is anyone else besides me getting the Kindle DX?
 
1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Top