Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some one here, don't recall who had asked that we click for The Oklahoma Sentinel to made available on Kindle. I got my email this morning, "Whats New on Kindle " and this newspaper is one of the items. 14 days free and then you can subscribe.

Perhaps LDB, not sure ...but for whoever wanted it, it is now available. :)

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Some one here, don't recall who had asked that we click for The Oklahoma Sentinel to made available on Kindle. I got my email this morning, "Whats New on Kindle " and this newspaper is one of the items. 14 days free and then you can subscribe.

Perhaps LDB, not sure ...but for whoever wanted it, it is now available. :)
I know there was an earlier thread on this, but how does one get the "What's New on Kindle" email? I've never gotten it and I thought I signed up but apparently it was for something different...

Betsy

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I signed up for it after I got my Kindle. I have yet to determine the time frame, I thought it was monthly but in December and January I received it twice. There are other members here who signed up and never received it because they asked that I email it to them. Why don' t you try signing up again and see if that works. I have  received it since October.

I have searched and searched and can not find where I signed up for this... it's heck to have dementia.  :) Can someone younger than I am please tell us where this is?

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
I think I found it--is this it?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/gss/detail/1160600

I'm subscribed, according to it, but haven't gotten it, I don't think. Now I'll be on the lookout for it. Checked the spam folder for that email and no sign of it...

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Hmmm.  Mine comes as "Amazon Kindle Download: New Arrivals, Bestsellers, Editors' Picks and More"

I wonder if that's the same thing....

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Linda, got the email with the newsletter.

I backtracked it from the email and this is what Amazon said about it:

Amazon.com E-mail
New products
New products similar to those you've purchased in the past (New books by favorite authors, new music by favorite artists, new movies with favorite actors, and so on)

You can change your communication preferences on the Customer Communications page or by visiting Your Account.

I checked and I have that email choice selected, don't know why I'm not getting What's New on Kindle; perhaps I buy too much different stuff on Amazon (and I do)! Anyway, for others, go to Customer Communications and select the new products if you want to try to get the What's New on Kindle email.

Betsy

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I signed up for it and didn't get it so I canceled it and resigned up for it, I've done it 4 times and get nothing.  I'm not sure why either, I get lots of other emails from other areas of Amazon, including toy news and I don't have kids and didn't sign up for that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts