Kindle Forum banner

61 - 80 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Got my skin, applied it, love it! I wish I'd had a bit better picture of the quilt, but it was sold. :(

The quilt is "Aspen Leaves"

And here's the original quilt:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oooh pretty! I like how part of the skinned back shows with the cover!

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
cagnes said:
Oooh pretty! I like how part of the skinned back shows with the cover!
Thanks!

I like that, too. I'm really happy that I skinned it.

Betsy

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Very excited that my skin is at my post office and should go out today.  The email for the ship notification estimated the arrival date as the 26th and I knew it's never taken that long for skins to reach me before.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Betsy & Patricia, yours is so beautiful. I haven't skinned my Kindles in years, but this one is made for it. I'm going to go look again. I have the solid black, so I can go crazy with color. :D

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Kathy said:
So pretty.
Thank you! I really love how the Oasis looks & feels with a skin on it.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Patricia said:
Thanks, Betsy...I just noticed that the battery connector almost makes it look like she's wearing an earring! I don't usually read without the cover, so I didn't see that. I also don't rotate it, so she won't be upside down either! :D
I love the Mini-Me on the front cover. What a good adaptation by the artist of the design for the Oasis!

Betsy

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
My 2 skins just arrived today...very quickly too! I used the super saver and they got here in a couple of days. Even local mail doesn't make it in a couple days sometimes. Anyway, now I can't decide which one I want to use first. I got the Poppy Gardens and Flamingo Sunset. Once I decide I'll be back with pictures. I haven't skinned the last few kindles but I'm looking forward to doing it again. All the pictures posted so far look great!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
KindleGirl said:
My 2 skins just arrived today...very quickly too! I used the super saver and they got here in a couple of days. Even local mail doesn't make it in a couple days sometimes. Anyway, now I can't decide which one I want to use first. I got the Poppy Gardens and Flamingo Sunset. Once I decide I'll be back with pictures. I haven't skinned the last few kindles but I'm looking forward to doing it again. All the pictures posted so far look great!
I was looking at the Flamingo Sunset. What's the front like on it.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I ordered 2. I couldn't decide which I liked best. I usually like to trade after awhile so figured I would just get the 2nd one since I was able to use the code. I ordered the Twilight Lilies and one called Virgo. Can't wait to get them.

61 - 80 of 127 Posts