Kindle Forum banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Got my DecalGirl skins today. I put the one called Virgo on first. Haven't skinned a Kindle for years. I like it but will have to get used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Kathy, that's just lovely! That's the black cover?

Betsy
Yes. I had originally ordered the Merlot but changed to the black and really like it. I'm happy with the solid black.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I actually skinned my buttons a couple of days ago just for grins. I don't know how long it'll last - they're bound to start peeling off eventually because the button slivers left behind are just a hair too big, but for now they look cool.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Kathy said:
Got my DecalGirl skins today. I put the one called Virgo on first. Haven't skinned a Kindle for years. I like it but will have to get used to it.

Beautiful! I bought this one from this same artist

·
Registered
160 Posts
Kathy said:

Beautiful skin!!! It looks great with the black also!

·
Registered
795 Posts
My voyage is the only kindle I have never skinned (afraid it would interfere with the haptic touch sensors) but you guys have inspired me! I really wanted to skin the new oasis because of the exposed part of the back, and it didn't seem fair to have the voyage be the only naked kindle ;)

Some of my happiest times are when I am in my herb garden with the sun shining and the bees buzzing around. So now my oasis is covered with echinaceas by artist Jackie Friesth. The voyage is wearing woodland columbines by the same artist. They went on much easier than expected....I still remember trying to get skins on that keyboard kindle!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Oh, Wisteria--

Those make me smile!  I'm going to check out her work.

Thanks for sharing with us and yay for showing your Voyage some love!

Betsy

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Wisteria, your Oasis looks really nice.  That skin and the merlot case really compliment each other.
Love the one on the Voyage though - it's purple!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Andra said:
Wisteria, your Oasis looks really nice. That skin and the merlot case really compliment each other.
Love the one on the Voyage though - it's purple!!
The voyage is in an amazon purple cover :) Sorry, I didn't take a shot of that.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Does anyone have the Barn Wood or Black Woodgrain on an Oasis? Sometimes it is so hard to imagine a particular skin on the device. (I wish all of the device photos would show the decal simulated on the device.) :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
KimberlyinMN said:
Does anyone have the Barn Wood or Black Woodgrain on an Oasis? Sometimes it is so hard to imagine a particular skin on the device. (I wish all of the device photos would show the decal simulated on the device.) :)
I have the black woodgrain. You can't really tell it is on the Oasis, but it protects it from fingerprints.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I received my Oasis yesterday and skinned it today. I have yet to read using it. This is Colorado columbines...I live in Colorado :D

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
? For anyone who has used the treasure hunt skin. How would it look paired with the merlot cover?? TIA

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just ordered this one. I though it would go really well with my Merlot cover.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts