Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! It started with a bookmark..then I had to have a purple Roof of Heaven cover for my Kindle, then a green Forest journal..and now I just ordered a card holder in Celtic Oak (fern).  When does it end?? Do I want it to?  :D ;D

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
Before I bought my first (and only) Oberon cover a few weeks ago, I didn't feel that I HAD to have it.  Now that I have it, I know that I will eventually buy another.  I bought a card holder at the same time and love it.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
not sure if you saw my post but three new designs are coming up July fourth weekend..Ginko Leaf in Red and Fern, Hummingbird in Red and Sky Blue and a third design which has yet to be determined.  just thought I would help the addiction :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm too much in love with my Roof of Heaven to get another Kindle cover...I think my next purchase will be an organizer, but not for another month or two. Gotta save up. That'll give me time to chose a design! :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
I am greedy for very few things, however I need to fight myself for control regarding their items...  ;D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I love my ROH, it is my Go To Cover.. though I can't wait for the DX Red Ginko to come out in July, I think that size it will be gorgeous.. but then again so would ROH.. decisions, decisions..

·
Registered
211 Posts
Patrizia said:
not sure if you saw my post but three new designs are coming up July fourth weekend..Ginko Leaf in Red and Fern, Hummingbird in Red and Sky Blue and a third design which has yet to be determined. just thought I would help the addiction :)
Keeping my fingers crossed for a new dragon design in sky blue (for KK).....

Susie

·
Registered
284 Posts
Patrizia said:
I love my ROH, it is my Go To Cover.. though I can't wait for the DX Red Ginko to come out in July, I think that size it will be gorgeous.. but then again so would ROH.. decisions, decisions..
They might as well include the price of an Oberon Cover in the sale price. Eventually we're going to buy -- at least one -- sooner or later.

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
I am truly addicted.  I was going to wait a month to buy a journal, but I just ordered a large navy Hokusai Wave one.  I couldn't stop looking at the various designs on the website and realized tonight that the only way I could stop would be to go ahead and order one.

Marti

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.