Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
216 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
I read through the thread. I can see the original poster's point (I don't agree with how the thread deteriorated though) Y'all know I love Oberon and have ordered many items from them and intend to order more. I know many people who have requested custom covers and been told no. It does seem a bit unfair and inconsistent to do them for some people, but not others. I understand the one for Patrizia, really. But the others? As happy as I am for them to be able to get them, there's just something not right with the way it was handled. It's rather frustrating for the ones who have been requesting the custom covers to see the ones they wanted being made for others after they've been told no. I think VictoriaP's post was right on the money.

Not bashing in any way. I'm a huge Oberon addict.
I have to agree as well.
I read through the entire thread and VictoriaP asked all the questions I had about the custom orders. I,too, think the way it was handled was very poor. Why should how much a person has spent in the past determine if they get a custom order? And, I still don't understand why there are so many color options for the journals but not for the Kindles.

· Registered
216 Posts
Pawlaw, your cover and Patrizia's cover I don't think were ever the ones in question.
IIRC, there is a wine cover ( don't remember the pattern) and a saddle Hokusai wave that have been noted as being "custom". No other disclaimer on those that I have read.

I have no problem with Patrizia's gift. That's what it was. Yours obviously was considered a "tester".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.