Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Oberon Bold Celtic Knot cover is finally here!!!  Its really something to behold!ha  I love it.  Now if I only had something to put inside of it :(

The quality and workmanship is amazing.  They do wonderful work.  Plus I love the leather smell.

Hopefully my cover won't be lonely for long.....

·
Registered
473 Posts
Me too, me too!
I received my Ave Of Trees today, and I'm totally impressed with the beauty and quality of the Oberon covers!
I can't wait to get my Kindle!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us!!!  I've got my cover and my decal skins so I'm ready every day I check the front porch.  I had a box from amazon yesterday and my heart skipped a beat then I remembered a couple of movies I had pre ordered a while back and that's what it was darn it....

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Congrats to both of you on getting your Oberon covers!  They are works of art for sure!  Hope your K's arrive soon too...........
Ruby

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Aren't those covers wonderful! I'm really enjoying mine. It just has a wonderful feel to it and I have having to put my kindle down LOL.  I just want to rub the cover all day.   Ok so I'm a leather freak.. ::)

theresam

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hope your Kindle arrives soon!  I ordered the Oberon cover in Sky Dragon, and I think it will be here Monday!!  It is so hard to wait.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts