Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the bold celtic knot is blue or black leather?  On the website I first thought it was blue then when I clicked on it, it looks black.

Thanks,

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
According to their website, the Bold Celtic Knot Journal is black, and since the Kindle covers are based on the Journals, I would assume that the Kindle Bold Celtic Knot is also black.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I love my Bold Celtic Knot, but I chose the black because I get my color with skins.  This way, ANY skin I choose will match.  Its a lovely, rich black, but it doesn't photograph well - I tried to take photos to post and couldn't get the photos to do it justice  :-\  But it looks really great with my Aloha Red skin from Decal Girl  :D

Katiekat

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks KatieKat,

Thats a good idea with the black it would be easier to match a skin. I'll have to check into it when I get back, leaving tomorrow for Rome - going to meet my husband haven't seen him since Aug. he's working in Libya.  By the time I return Oberon should be open so I can order my cover yeah...  Now to just get my kindle here.

·
Registered
869 Posts
scrappergirl said:
Thanks KatieKat,

Thats a good idea with the black it would be easier to match a skin. I'll have to check into it when I get back, leaving tomorrow for Rome - going to meet my husband haven't seen him since Aug. he's working in Libya. By the time I return Oberon should be open so I can order my cover yeah... Now to just get my kindle here.
Safe travels! :)

Marci

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
scrappergirl said:
Thanks KatieKat,

Thats a good idea with the black it would be easier to match a skin. I'll have to check into it when I get back, leaving tomorrow for Rome - going to meet my husband haven't seen him since Aug. he's working in Libya. By the time I return Oberon should be open so I can order my cover yeah... Now to just get my kindle here.
Have a wonderful and safe trip KK :)

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Please keep us posted on what they say about the icon cover. I'd like ot have them make a Kindle cover with the icon "Tree of Life". I'll be interested to hear if they'll make your's.

·
Registered
240 Posts
FearNot: Will do! Now I can tell them that someone else is also interested in the Icon styles for Kindle.

However, I don't expect to hear anything for at least another week since they'll be gone until the 12th and will probably have some catching up to do then.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Just two more days! I am really excited to see what they do with the Kindle cover line. I am hoping for the Hummingbirds. I love so many of the designs I plan to get several of their pieces!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts