Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i got my kindle 2, i got my oberon purple RoH, now another problem which book light should i get? I definitely need it to be very portable and not too large that i cant easily take it with me anywhere.

I do not want a light wedge from what i have seen in the pics i think i will get annoyed with holding the 2 things. So the main choices are the m-edge elumminator or a mighty bright.

my main concerns are will the e-lluminator work with my oberon cover??
will the mighty bright damage or weigh down and bend/dent my oberon cover?
which is the better between the 2?

also if going with mighty bright if you dont mind checking the link do u think this one would be a good choice and flow with the color scheme of a purple RoH and white k2?
XtraFlex2 LED Book Light, White

I know this topic has been covered before a little bit but now that i notice it seems many many ppl have oberon covers maybe they can say the pros and cons to my concerns and needs involving my choices for booklights! thanks so much

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I use the Mighty Bright with my Oberon, had it for two months and I can see no damage from the clip.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
What intinst said. :D

Love my Mighty Bright--and I hate most book lights.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have a Mighty Bright and love it, but I also like using my REI Book Light, http://www.rei.com/product/765722 , which is easy to slip in my bag. Neither light has left any marks or damage on my Oberon covers. Personally, I find that the M-edge e-luminator is not bright enough for me.

I love the white Mighty Bright, it should look great with your purple ROH!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Definitely, get the white Mighty Bright.  It's a great book light, with two levels of brightness and easily positioned to just the right spot.  The clip is padded so that it won't leave a mark.  I don't think the M-Edge light (they're not even taking pre-orders until late April) will fit correctly in an Oberon cover unless you made a custom modification to it (you'd have to sew on a pouch for it).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts