Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Here's the Celtic knot charm. I feel very lucky I got this one, I love it. Love the size, love the shape, love the Celtic image. Perfect!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I bought a Saddle Hokusai Wave checkbook cover for my husband for last Christmas, and a charm came with that.  BTW, he loves the cover, and it will last him forever.

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
I have gotten a charm with each of my orders from Oberon - a journal, a Kindle Kover and several checkbook covers (trying to decide on color for new Kindle Kover!)
I think I have a wolf, a tree of life and a dragonfly.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Kindgirl said:
I love the Celtic knot! It would have went so well with the Wave design, not sure why I got the sun one! :)
I like the cletic knot also. Very nice!!

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
BurBunny said:
Someone pointed out earlier today that the charms are all found on the Oberon bookmarks. You can find them here: http://www.oberondesign.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_list&c=49.
Are the charms on the bookmarks the identical charms sent out with purchases?

I was a Beta babe on the Oberon and didn't get a charm, but would like to buy one. Love the idea of putting one on the cover button!

Betsy

·
Registered
361 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Are the charms on the bookmarks the identical charms sent out with purchases?

I was a Beta babe on the Oberon and didn't get a charm, but would like to buy one. Love the idea of putting one on the cover button!

Betsy
I don't think so. I got a wolf head hat looks nothing like the wolf on the bookmark. Also I don't see the sun anywhere. If they would sell just the charms, I would love the forest one to go with my forest cover.
kjn

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Maybe a few contacts with the company would let them know that there is a market here for the charms? What do you think, Patrizia?

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
I thought about calling/emailing and asked if we could buy the charms separately, but then decided not to. I'm afraid if we started doing that, then they would stop including them with our orders. I look forward to seeing which charm I get almost as much as getting the item!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Good point, guess I hadn't thought that through.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts