Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that I wrote a email asking if they'd sell some charms.  There were a few I loved, and would love to decorate my Kindle in.  Here was my response:

Dear Brittay,
          Thanks for the enthusiastic email. I loved getting your comments. Due to the interest in the charms we have made some more and will be posting them on our site in the next couple of weeks. Check back soon to see the big selection. !!
                                                    Thanks,
                                                          Becca
I'm so very excited, maybe now I can get the sleeping cat charm I've been wanting.  :)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
LOL.....as if we weren't in enough trouble on that site.....

I have a new BorsaBella that doesn't yet have a zipper charm. Guess I'll wait a little longer!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VictoriaP said:
LOL.....as if we weren't in enough trouble on that site.....

I have a new BorsaBella that doesn't yet have a zipper charm. Guess I'll wait a little longer!
I know, my husband should hide with his wallet!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Oh, I'm glad I saw this. I was going to order some of their bookmarks just to get the charms I wanted. I'll keep checking. I want the frog on the lily pad. I think I'm going to try gluing it on my cover button.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Betsy the Quilter said:
Yayyyy! How great is this company, everytime we've asked for something, they do it! Gotta love 'em!

Betsy
Yes, they are great. I wish I could afford to buy even more of their beautiful covers too. :)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I love there charms and have been coveting some of their hair clips. Now that I cute my hair I'm trying to figure out if I can justify getting one. Could always say I'm going to grow it back (not!).

The charms would make nice necklaces too!

theresam

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
So how does this work with the charms?   I've read a bunch of posts on accessories, and I'm not sure I understand....   a charm gets sent with each Oberon, but you don't get to pick which one, is that right?

And do they actually *need* a charm as a fastener or something, or is this purely decoration?

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
At this time, charms are essentially a gift with purchase; they often relate to the product you're buying, but not always. A few people have made special requests that have been honored, but for the most part, Oberon chooses what to send.  And no, they're not a necessity, but attaching one to the bungee that closes the Kindle cover makes that bungee easier to put onto & take off of the securing button.

Plus they're cute. :)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
VictoriaP said:
At this time, charms are essentially a gift with purchase; they often relate to the product you're buying, but not always. A few people have made special requests that have been honored, but for the most part, Oberon chooses what to send. And no, they're not a necessity, but attaching one to the bungee that closes the Kindle cover makes that bungee easier to put onto & take off of the securing button.

Yes, not needed....just very cute :)

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
VictoriaP said:
At this time, charms are essentially a gift with purchase; they often relate to the product you're buying, but not always. A few people have made special requests that have been honored, but for the most part, Oberon chooses what to send. And no, they're not a necessity, but attaching one to the bungee that closes the Kindle cover makes that bungee easier to put onto & take off of the securing button.

Cute sounds like a necessity to me... :)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
It's soo needed, it's been soo much easier to get the bungee to open my cover!!

theresam

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, so tonight I will have to tell my husband I need extra charms.  It does make it easier to open the cover...plus how could I just pick one?  My tree of life charm is so lonely...it needs a few friends....perhaps a sleeping kitten.  LOL!!! Hmmmm.....sounds like I have a good plan ;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
YA MEAN I am gonna get a free charm with my Kindle 2??? YAAAAAAY!!! I was wondering how I was going to get that little bungee off the button!   ::)

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
I'm not sure if this is the same as the charms, but I just ran across the scent amulets (the detail!!) and the PENDANTS!! ($14.00 and they look to be exquisite!). They have the cat as a pendant and some really wonderful new to me designs...(pendants under jewelry). Oh, and the necklaces!

(Amulets and necklaces pricier than pendants..)

Favorite Amulet:

Gingko

Favorite Necklace:

Eternity Knot

1 - 20 of 67 Posts