Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of getting Oberon journals for graduation gifts this year and was wondering if they send a charm for each item or one per order. I guess I can just ask them to send one for each journal but thought it might sound like I was being greedy. What do you guys think? I guess if I tell them why I want one with each journal it makes sense.

Lynn L

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Don't quote me, but I think it's one per order.

People have been known to place two orders to get more charms ;)

Or you could go the "legit" way, and get charms by buying their bookmarks.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Maybe it would be no harm to call their customer service and inquire if this is possible. It would not hurt to try. Otherwise, order differently to get the charms you wanted per order.

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
And you could always offer to pay for any extra charms.  It would still be less expensive than having to pay for shipping multiple items separately.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
They send a charm with each cover you order. Call them, I am sure they would send you one. It is a thank you gift.
I wrote them and this was the response:

"Dear Laurie, We'd be happy to mail you the gift of a dragonfly charm."

Pretty cool. :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
I ordered a checkbook and a card case for Christmas presents and got a charm with each one.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for your input. Now to decide which journal in what color for who :). I'm thinking Wolf in black, Dragon Roost (not sure about color) or Raven in wine for the guys; Gingko in red, Roof of Heaven in purple  for the girls.  I figure at least I'll get to see and touch them, may help decide what cover I'm getting next!

Lynn L

1 - 14 of 14 Posts