Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may know this already, but there are color choices for the K1, not just the K2. When you click to pre-order a cover for K2, it says "2 cover" and you can choose between the 2 colors available. It doesn't say anything like that for the K1 covers, but if you click them, the 2 choices are there. I didn't know until Don from Oberon responded to an email I sent, so I thought I would let anyone else who didn't know in on the fun!
Happy shopping!
Kristie

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
kjn33 said:
You may know this already, but there are color choices for the K1, not just the K2. When you click to pre-order a cover for K2, it says "2 cover" and you can choose between the 2 colors available. It doesn't say anything like that for the K1 covers, but if you click them, the 2 choices are there. I didn't know until Don from Oberon responded to an email I sent, so I thought I would let anyone else who didn't know in on the fun!
Happy shopping!
Kristie
Wow! That's new! Cool that the Raven is now available in Navy - even though I'm not in the market for a 2nd Oberon cover. And I've been thinking that the Tree of Life would be nice in green - now that's available too. What's really nice is that they're actually expanding their line for the K1. (No doubt part of thinking ahead to K2 as well...)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't phrase my sentence correctly & it's bugging me........It should say~ "When you click to pre-order a cover for K2, it says Oberon Kindle 2 cover and you can choose between the 2 colors available."
Ok, now I feel better & the grammar police won't get me.
kjn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts