Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to order some stuff, like a new wallet for my husband ect. I didn't notice a page on their site to see all the colors. Did I just missed it?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Oberon doesn't put all the colors on one page.  Since you are looking for a wallet, start on the home page and click on wallets, then click anywhere on the photo that comes up to see all the wallet styles.  Click on one you like to see what colors are available for that one.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Different products come in different colors.  As Libby said, go to the specific product, and there will be a drop down menu showing what colors that product comes in.

Betsy

·
Registered
314 Posts
If you're talking about actually seeing all the colors (not just the color names), unfortunately, Oberon doesn't have examples of each color in every product. I know it's a pain to take photos and that there are still going to be variations even within the same shade, but I really wish they'd showcase their merchandise in all the beautiful colors available!

In the meantime, you can look at different items on Oberon's website to get an idea of what a given product might look like if it's not pictured in the color you're interested in, and you can see many more photos by browsing the Oberon threads right here on the board. :)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I meant seeing a master color list. I know that there is a drop down menu of what colors are offered per item. But there are no pictures. I've done the running all over looking for the same design in different colors on different items but it's a PITA. I was hoping there was a side by side color comparison and I just missed it.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I was hoping there was a side by side color comparison and I just missed it.

That would be nice to see. I realize that the colors vary even within the same lots but a side by side of all available colors would be nice. It is a PITA to jump all over the website to try to see all the colors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts