Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an Oberon cover for my mom's Kindle and a skin to go with it. Shhh, don't tell, it's a surprise for her. ;) Think she'll like them? It bugs me a little that the skin isn't a great color match but the pretty little willow tree and bridge made me think of her. I know she'll like the Oberon hollyhock design - she's a flower lover.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Very nice!  I'm sure she is going to LOVE the combo.  The blue matches OK and I usually find that the colors are a bit darker than they look on my monitor.  Let us know what she thinks.

·
Registered
913 Posts
This is toooo funny because that is exactly the same skin I purchased for my Mother.  She needed a new case because her old one was done and I decided since I was upgrading her case, why not the skin.  I purchased this exact skin because it was peaceful and my Mother really didn't need anything to WILD and I also got her the M-edge Executive in Leather in Green.  

The combo is sooo pretty.  I wanted to get her an Oberon, but she really liked the M-edge a lot, and so I just a new one in the apple green and she loved it.  I think your Mom will really like this combo, its very pretty and not to over the edge if you catch my drift.  

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Dara, those are beautiful, and I think they match very well.  Blue is my favorite color, and as a Mom of adult children, I can tell you I would be very, very pleased if they bought me something like this.

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PG4003 (Patricia) said:
Dara, those are beautiful, and I think they match very well. Blue is my favorite color, and as a Mom of adult children, I can tell you I would be very, very pleased if they bought me something like this.
Yay! I got a winner! ;D

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
VujaDe said:
The blue of the Oberon cover brings out the blue in the sky on the skin.
Great combination!
I agree. Very nice choices! I hope you get a big cozy hug out of it! Hugs from mom are always good gratuity!

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
That is one of the nicest combinations I have seen posted here. Opening the monochrome cover to the colorful skin will be a delightful surprise each time. The floral theme ties the two together. Great selections, Dara !!

·
Registered
47 Posts
The skin actually looks like a great color match!  The hint of blue is absolutely perfect.

That's a beautiful case and a beautiful skin.  Your mother is lucky to have you as a daughter. ;)

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Leilani said:
The skin actually looks like a great color match! The hint of blue is absolutely perfect.

That's a beautiful case and a beautiful skin. Your mother is lucky to have you as a daughter. ;)
;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts