Kindle Forum banner

Which Oberon Cover do you have? If you don't have one which are you most likely to purchase?

• Creek Bed Maple

Votes: 23 13.4%
  • Tree Of Life

Votes: 38 22.1%
  • Hosuki Wave

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Roof Of Heaven

Votes: 53 30.8%
  • Dragonfly Pond

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • World Tree

• Forrest

Votes: 22 12.8%
  • River garden

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • Sun

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Avenue of Trees

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Three graces

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Other {please Specify]

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Celtic Hounds

• Sky Dragon

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Butterfly

Votes: 12 7.0%
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Avenue of Trees in Fern

Joining the household shortly will be:

Sky Dragon in Red (birthday present for my boyfriend)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I have a red Sky Dragon and I will order a saddle Roof of Heaven next week

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I edited the poll so a person can vote for more than one cover, since I know we have folks here with multiple covers.

I presently have the Hokusai wave in navy. I have a red River Garden and purple Roof of Heaven on order and expect them both to arrive on Wednesday of this week.

EDIT TO ADD: My daughter has the Tree of Life in brown.

L

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have Celtic Knots in black on order.  Being pulled in by the ROH in saddle.  May change my order (have to do it soon!), or order the ROH after the Celtic Knots arrives, if I love it as much as I think I am going to.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Roof of Heaven in purple for Serenity {K2}
Sky Dragon in Red for The First One {K1}
Sky Dragon in Red for my journal

Patricia

·
Registered
72 Posts
Roof of heaven in purple for me
World Tree in green for my son
butterfly in purple that was mine, but gave to my mom when roof of heaven came out.
All are Kindle 1 covers

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have Sky Dragon in Black
River Garden in Red and coming shortly...3 Graces in Wine. I just adore their covers!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I still don't have a Oberon yet but someday I hope to have Roof of Heaven.
But I'm waiting to see if it will be available in blue.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I have Dragonfly Pond and my daughter has Tree of Life. I would love to have the Roof of Heaven, but will wait and ask for it for my birthday or Christmas.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I have Butterfly in purple (actually it will be here Wed. - I almost have it.).  I'm surprised it's not on the list. 

farmwife - unfortunately I think Oberon has already said they will not make ROH in navy b/c it doesn't work in that color.  That was the last I heard anyway.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have red Sky Dragon for my K1, red Sun coming Wednesday for my K2, red River Garden as a journal, and red Double Celtic as a card case. Luckily, they didn't add red as the second color for any of the covers!  ::)

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have Forest in fern.........I would have loved it in green, or Tree of Life in green & they would have changed my order (they are so cool), but they told me on the day my Forest was supposed to ship & I was too impatient to wait for another to be made.........I was surprised by how much I like the fern, it doesn't look pea green in person like it does on their website (to me anyway). I am sure I will order another soon, I just can't decide.
kjn

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have Roof of Heaven in Purple for Winchester (K2)

I don't have a Kindle cover for Kendall (K1) but I do have a Celtic Hounds Journal in Wine (because it is wrap-around where the K1 cover is front only) and I just ordered a Creekbed Maple Journal in Saddle so Kendall doesn't feel jealous of Winchester LOL

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
kari said:
I have Butterfly in purple (actually it will be here Wed. - I almost have it.). I'm surprised it's not on the list.

farmwife - unfortunately I think Oberon has already said they will not make ROH in navy b/c it doesn't work in that color. That was the last I heard anyway.
I think Butterfly was more than likely missed in error. I'm sure PomLover can add it to her poll. I know several members have it.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts