Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm probably going to get an Oberon cover for my Kindle... before it even gets to me, but I was wondering if the clip on the Mighty Brite 2 leaves any kind of indent or mark on the Oberon cover?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nope, not one mark, indentation whatsoever. It's a pebbled leather that's rather thick. When I flip the cover back and the light is attached, one side grips the wool area and of course the leather on the backside. I know you're a guy but if you've ever seen a Dooney & Burke All Weather Leather purse...it's as thick as that. Besides, it doesn't have a vise-like grip...just enough to keep it relatively stable :)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
chocochibi said:
I'm probably going to get an Oberon cover for my Kindle... before it even gets to me, but I was wondering if the clip on the Mighty Brite 2 leaves any kind of indent or mark on the Oberon cover?
Thank you for asking, I was going to ask the same thing :) Now I know :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the answer, I know what light to get now...
I'm probably going to get the Celtic Hounds cover, now I just need to find a skin that goes well with it.....
any suggestions would be appreciated :)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
chocochibi said:
Thanks for the answer, I know what light to get now...
I'm probably going to get the Celtic Hounds cover, now I just need to find a skin that goes well with it.....
any suggestions would be appreciated :)
I would just get anything that would go with the only strip of color that will be on the inside of the cover...whatever color the Celtic Hounds is in :)

I have the Sky Dragon and I use a Rozi skin...goes perfectly together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts