Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we were talking about the charms that come with the covers in another thread, I thought I would start a list of what charms come with what covers.

So far we have:

Forest - wolf
Ave of Trees - little tree
Dragonfly pond - dragonfly
butterfly - dragonfly
3 graces - dragonfly
Bear (journal) - sun
Wave - dragonfly
Tree of life - little tree
Bold Celtic Knot - bear
Celtic braid (checkbook) - Celtic knot

·
Registered
601 Posts
Good idea, TM...i'll be looking forward to seeing what comes with what... ;D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I got the bear journal and made it into a cover.  It came with a sun charm.  If I can locate the camera, the sd card, and the usb cable, i'll take pictures of the results.  But right now, that's a tall order.  I think my cables have organized, and are actively plotting against me.

But that could just be the effect of too much nyQuil.

Hard to say.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for adding to the list... seems like the dragonfly charm is a popular one.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOl bear comes with the sun, yet the Celctic knot comes with a bear while the braid comes with a knot. There goes our earlier theory...

·
Registered
601 Posts
yes, the pattern seems like it has gone awry...we had thought that the little charms matched in some way to the theme of the journal/cover/checkbook...hmmmm...maybe you don't always receive the same charm...they are so cute, though...i'm starting a collection and putting them on my keychain... ;D

·
Registered
72 Posts
I received a sleeping cat charm with my butterfly cover.
My son got a tree with his world tree cover. I guess some of the charms are random??

·
Registered
27 Posts
I received a cat charm with my celtic hound journal and a dragonfly with my dragonfly pond journal.

Now if only they would put up the Roof of Heaven I can order my Kindle cover.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm waiting on Roof of Heaven, too.  I called Oberon today just to verify that it would be up sometime this week for ordering and they said it would be - they just didn't know what day.

·
Registered
788 Posts
tamlyn2 said:
I received a cat charm with my celtic hound journal and a dragonfly with my dragonfly pond journal.

Now if only they would put up the Roof of Heaven I can order my Kindle cover.
I got a dragonfly with my Celtic Hound cover. I think it's probably random.

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
My Iris journal came with a Tree of Life charm.
My Creekbed Maple Kindle cover came with a Dragonfly charm.
Maybe it is random.  But I am keeping them on my keyring also.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts