1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
223 Posts
How I wish you could get any of the journal covers as a Kindle 2 cover!!!  There are some really really beautiful journal covers and they seem to be offered in a wider variety of colors.  I am one of the few it seems, that likes the Three Graces, but I would prefer the purple color (which is available as a Journal, not as Kindle 2 cover  :()

Juanita

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
JCBeam said:
How I wish you could get any of the journal covers as a Kindle 2 cover!!! There are some really really beautiful journal covers and they seem to be offered in a wider variety of colors. I am one of the few it seems, that likes the Three Graces, but I would prefer the purple color (which is available as a Journal, not as Kindle 2 cover :()

Juanita
Me too! I asked for Three Graces in purple when they were adding additional colors but I think I was the only one. lol I believe they ended up offering wine as the second option for it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I actually sent an email requesting purple!  At the time the offerings were wine and tan/saddle?  I never got a response though.  i would have gotten the wine but someone here posted that the wine color is more brownish rather than reddish or purpilish....sigh....

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I'm tempted to purchase one of the business card holders. Looks neat.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
One question, is their leather pretty soft?

·
Registered
294 Posts
The leather on my Kindle cover Avenue of Trees in fern is substantial and solid but very soft feeling, very pliable and a pleasure to hold.  The leather on their checkbook and card holder, checkbook saddle Hokusai Wave and card holder green Dragonflies is stiffer.  My green Forest small organizer is soft and pliable like my Avenue of Trees Kindle cover.  They work very well for what they are supposed to do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts