Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have an Oberon thread but its 25 pages long.. so for those that dont want to search here is the direct link and you can read about it on the other Oberon thread.. all questions, photos.. etc are there as well

I love this cover. its stunning.. enjoy!!!

http://oberondesign.com/store/kindle.php

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Maybe it will be good idea to post some of the Beta Babes's pictures again in this thread? So everyone can see them without going through 10pages in the other thread.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where are you guys getting the skins/screensaver combos.. I LOVE the music one

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Patrizia said:
where are you guys getting the skins/screensaver combos.. I LOVE the music one
Oh, Patrizia, hon,

check out www.decalgirls.com (or click on the affiliate link at the top).

I know you've been busy but also check out the decalgirl link here in Accessories.

Betsy

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sigh..

thanks to you guys I just ordered two... its an addiction.. its growing.. LOL thanks they look wonderful on your kindles.

Leslie thanks for the instructions.. I have done screen savers before but I am hoping this one is easy...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Patrizia said:
Sigh..

thanks to you guys I just ordered two... its an addiction.. its growing.. LOL thanks they look wonderful on your kindles
ha ha ha ha My Kindle has more accessories than I do!!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hear you Kirsten.. its not pretty.. if I add it up I could have probably bought several kindles in what I am paying for accessories alone.. LOL

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
This is the first time I have gone to the Oberon site.  Lead me not into temptation.  My M-Edge has not even arrived yet.    They are beautiful.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IN person they are stunning.. checkout my new post.. Oberon with corners

·
Registered
277 Posts
When I heard about the new corners I immediately told my SO what I wanted for Xmas - and how much I'd like the matching purse. The purse costs almost as much as the Kindle, but I'm lusting hard. Y'all have gotten me looking at all kinds of stuff that I normally wouldn't have seen, you horrible people, you! :D SO says that the purse would probably be worth it and last for years, maybe he'll get me that for Xmas ::) Then there's also the temptation of this lovely Amazon credit card sitting here crying out to be used some more...Get thee behind me Oberon!
<Crosses fingers>
Katiekat

·
Registered
186 Posts
chynared-  That's the one I have on order.  Maybe it will ship Friday.  Beautiful.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts