Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per some of your requests.. talked to Becca today.. the Ginko will be in Red, for the K2 and the DX!!!!! (images should be up Friday)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
What about Seaside in the new blue?! Pretty please?

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Patrizia said:
As per some of your requests.. talked to Becca today.. the Ginko will be in Red, for the K2 and the DX!!!!! (images should be up Friday)
Uh-oh, Patrizia. Does that mean your Kover Kount goes up? :D

·
Registered
921 Posts
Wow, I'm sure Leslie is doing the happy dance now.  I know she's been wanting that design in red.  I'm sure others and doing the dance too. 

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol  DD, do you even have to ask :) and I do have to dress my DX.

I will keep you guys posted as info is passed to me :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
I am so excited!!!!! I can't wait.....my new K2 will be here tomorrow and then I will be ordering the Ginko in red!!!!!! Please let us know....of course I'll be checking their website everyday!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Melissa.. they should be up on Friday :).. if there is a change I will let you know.. they are doing the photos this week along with the new button designs :).. K2 tomorrow?? Oh you are going to love it girl!!!! (BTW love your westie, I have bichons)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
kevin63 said:
Wow, I'm sure Leslie is doing the happy dance now. I know she's been wanting that design in red. I'm sure others and doing the dance too.
I sure am doing the happy dance! Thanks for thinking of me, Kevin, and thanks for the good news, Patrizia!

L

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Red is not the only color, I know there is a second one for the Ginko but i can't remember it off the top of my head.. it maybe the fern.. I just mentioned the red since there are so many requests for it.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Then you should be Happy.. the blue images and as I understand it will also be on the DX verion are

Roof of Heaven, The Wave, Pond and Butterfly.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Love it!!!! Thanks for posting the pic!

~Patriza: I know I am so excited about the K2....I am on kindle watch as we speak!! Bichons are adorable too, my aunt has one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I too am interested in the new covers for the KK as well. 

I have been holding off ordering a cover for my Klassic because I was 'hoping' for the red ginko and that new blue for the ROH for the K1.

What's the news on that Patrizia?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts