Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an Oberon handbag?  I was wondering what they look like inside.  They look quite beautiful on the site.  They are expensive, but look like they would last forever.

·
Registered
860 Posts
You're talking dangerous stuff here, those handbags.  ;)

I recall someone posting pictures of one of the handbags.  Maybe if you did a search.  I think they're on the picture thread and from sometime in Dec.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have an Oberon tote - Avenue of Trees in fern. It is absolutely gorgeous, has one zipper pocket, a cellphone size pocket and 1 additional larger pocket. It is deep enough to carry my Dell mini and Kindle. The construction is excellent and it is a striking, unique handbag. There are some pictures of another Oberon purse on another thread as well.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Mollyb52 said:
Does anyone have an Oberon handbag? I was wondering what they look like inside. They look quite beautiful on the site. They are expensive, but look like they would last forever.
My hubby told me I can get one for my bday....my bday is in July :(. LOL!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got the avenue of trees in saddle (and a few of their other products as well). 

The purse is beautiful, but I would offer a small caution.  If you're someone like me who, carries a ton of stuff, the purse is going to seem small.  I have a hard time zipping it shut--because it's overstuffed. 

I wish they had a larger size tote that had a bottom strip so it could expand to give it more carrying capacity, and 2-3 main pockets that zipped and/or snapped instead of just one.

If you carry a moderate amount of stuff around, it should be just fine.

It's well made, the leather is thick.  This purse should last me for years--if I can just give up some of the items I think I need to haul around.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The Avenue of Trees is the trapezoid shaped one.  It's wider at the top and taller than the other shape, but narrower at the bottom.    I don't think there'd be too much difference in the amount either purse would hold.

Like I said before, it's a really nice purse and a good size if you carry just the normal purse stuff.  But if you tend to carry lots of stuff, it may not be quite big enough.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
CherylH said:
I got the avenue of trees in saddle (and a few of their other products as well).

The purse is beautiful, but I would offer a small caution. If you're someone like me who, carries a ton of stuff, the purse is going to seem small. I have a hard time zipping it shut--because it's overstuffed.

I wish they had a larger size tote that had a bottom strip so it could expand to give it more carrying capacity, and 2-3 main pockets that zipped and/or snapped instead of just one.

If you carry a moderate amount of stuff around, it should be just fine.

It's well made, the leather is thick. This purse should last me for years--if I can just give up some of the items I think I need to haul around.

Thank you for that infomration. That is exactly the one I was looking at, but I do carry a ton of stuff.
debbie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts