Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, not technically a Kindle accessory, but it is an Oberon question, so hope posting here is ok! I am wanting to buy a small journal - the 5x7 size. I have two Oberon K2 covers - black Celtic Knots and saddle ROH. For the journal, I have decided on Fairy (I think she will inspire me to write!) in either red or green (not fern). Can you please give me opinions on which color would look better in this design?

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I like the purple, but I think it would beautiful in the red or navy as well. The fern color is a beautiful green. I don't know what would be the best, they are all so pretty. Good luck choosing. :)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I'm a little biased about red...it's in my user id ;) Seriously though, all things Oberon that I've purchased is in red...3 different designs. I have a K1 cover in Sky Dragon, a large journal in Dragon Roost and a pocket organizer in Celtic Braid. They all look great in red :p I would just go with your favorite color.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, Vegas!  I've never heard of that store but there is one fairly close to me as it turns out.  I will go tomorrow to check out the collection.  :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I went to Paradise Pen this morning to look at their Oberon journals - I really like the 5 x 7 size. They had ROH in purple, but I already have ROH for my K2 in saddle. I ended up ordering the 5 x 7 Fairy journal in purple from Oberon. I called Don about color advice and he said definitely not red for the fairy - the color might give her an evil look! LOL :) I hope my purple Fairy journal is as deep, dark, purple at the ROH journal I saw at Paradise Pen. The color was gorgeous! I'll post pics of my journal when it arrives next week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts