Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an oberon Da Vinci cover for my K2 in sky blue.  I looooved it, but the K2 has gone on to another home, and I now have a K3.  I can't decide if I want another Oberon Da Vinci in sky blue, or if I want to get the new Paisley in red.  Any votes? 

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would go for the Da Vinci in sky blue.  Da Vinci is by far my favorite cover, especially in Blue and Saddle.
If you want a change, you can always put on a matching Decalgirl skin! :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I say be bold, go for the Paisley in red.  I have not seen the red in person.  However, someone I work with said her husband got the River Garden in red.  He loves the cover.  She said it is absolutely stunning. 

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
What do you love about the blue DaVinci?  What is it about the red Paisley that appeals to you?  There are some pics of the red paisley on the Oberon thread.  I have the TOL with more cut out for the design and the red ginkgo (less cut out) and the DaVinci (even less cut out).  The leather on the DaVinci is softer probably because so little is cut out for the design.  I like the TOL design but like the feel of the others better.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Kimdle,

I was considering the red paisley Oberon.  Can you post a picture so I can have a real look at it? 

Luvk3

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I have the red paisley. . .Love it!  It is bright, bold and beautiful!  Buying a cover is a very personal decision.  Have Fun and enjoy your new cover!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts