Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I was wondering, do the Oberon Journals come with some sort of bookmark?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Mine did not but I went through all the paper already and replaced the journal insert with one from an office supply store and that one did. I really needed a lined one for work purposes and the marker is critical for that.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone... i knew Oberon sold bookmarks, but some journals do come with an attached ribbon bookmark/place holder so wondered if the Oberons did...

Rhiathame - I wish the paper from Oberon was lined! What size journal did yiou get? I am getting the small one and not sure how easy will be to find lined paper inserts.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
You know what I'd really like... An Oberon cover for the Moleskine notebooks. I love those so much and they're a really nice size to carry around. The 5x7 journal is a little too big.

Even better if they'd do a cover for Moleskine "reporter" style.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I bought the 5x7 journal in FERN and just got it. I would have preferred lined paper too, but can make do with this. I haven't looked in an Office Supply store yet, but I'm assuming I'll be able to find some type of replacement inserts there.

·
Registered
426 Posts
akjak said:
You know what I'd really like... An Oberon cover for the Moleskine notebooks. I love those so much and they're a really nice size to carry around. The 5x7 journal is a little too big.

Even better if they'd do a cover for Moleskine "reporter" style.
I stuck my moleskine in my new K2 cover to see if it would fit (lower profile and all). It won't. I just bought all the supplies today to start making my own books, since I can't find something I like :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts