Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received an email from Oberon saying that my Kindle 2 cover shipped out this week.  How is that even possible?  They even sent a tracking number.  Did anyone else get this??  Don just told me again yesterday it would be shipping in March.  I've emailed them but this is all too odd.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would assume it is.  I'm waiting to hear back.  I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. LOL

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
It may be a mistake, they probably sent a Klassic cover. They don't even have their K 2 to make the pattern for the covers yet. I know I ordered Dragon Fly Pond for K 1 and they sent me the purple Butterfly. ???

Keep us posted, I am interested to see what they say.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WolfePrincess73 said:
In that case, be sure to let us know how this turns out.
I will. I ordered a journal which shipped Wed., and Don emailed yesterday to let me know. He reaffirmed then that the K2 cover would not be shipping until sometime in March. Then today I receive an email saying that the K2 cover shipped Wed and the order is now complete! lol It's some kind of mistake they will have to correct in their system probably. I think it even gave me the same tracking number for both of them. Sounds almost like a computer glitch to me.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Does anyone know if Oberon Designs charges to your card before the cover ships?  I've seen a few posts here on other threads that seem to indicate they've already been charged for their K2 covers.  Thanks.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I know that they charged my card but, have  not been sent email stating delivery, just one receipt for Kindle2 cover pre-order.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
libro said:
Does anyone know if Oberon Designs charges to your card before the cover ships? I've seen a few posts here on other threads that seem to indicate they've already been charged for their K2 covers. Thanks.
Yes, they charged me right after I placed the order and several other people have said the same thing.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Just refuse delivery if it does show up. That way it will go right back with you having to deal with shipping it back. It is not a K2, they have not made them yet. It is probably a mistake on their part...which they will certainly correct.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
It is common practice to charge you right away for custom made items.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts