Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I was wondering if any of you have browsed through the Oberon Classic Journal Covers and noticed the Dragon Roost design?

I saw it and fell in love!!  I have asked CS about the possibility of making this design in a Kindle Cover and was referred to the statement in the middle of the Kindle Cover page that states "Click for info on Buttons and Image Designs".  When you get to that page they state:

"We will release more images slowly but will now give our priority to producing more variety in our button selection. We will continue to log your image requests so that we can judge the popularity of other designs within the Kindle community. We will continue our policy of selling the Kindle cover images in their 'as shown' color."

If any of you would like to help me out by requesting this design, I would appreciate it very much.  The Sky Dragon is nice but ohhh, the Dragon Roost, sigh!

Thanks to all.

B-Kay

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buttercup, Thanks for the heads-up, I haven't seen that post and I just received my response back from Oberon CS just this past Tuesday.  The quote I gave is on their website right now, so I'm hoping that the post you referenced is incorrect.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
BK...I have both designs in red. I love dragons so of course my Kindle cover is Sky Dragon and I bought a large journal in the Dragon Roost...couldn't wait for it to be released as a Kindle cover :p

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Buttercup said:
FYI, there was a post the other day that said Oberon asked for it to be passed on that they won't be adding any more styles to the Kindle covers.
I think that was only for the Kindle 1 Covers not the K2's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts