Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Knowing there were so many Oberon fans here, I hoped there might be interest in a brand new journal - never used, just unwrapped from the box. It's absolutely gorgeous but heavier than I expected. As I carry my journal with me everywhere (and now my Kindle), it's just too much weight for my purse.

Here is a link to a photo and description:

http://www.oberondesign.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=730

Original cost: $69 + shipping. Asking $60 and will ship at no charge. If interested, please send a pm. Would like payment through paypal.

Thank you,

Connie

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I have PM'd one of my Bible Study friends here at KB. She was interested in an Oberon journal. Her name is Lynn, I forgot to look to see if she is on line.

It is gorgeous and I love hummingbirds. It will be a quick sale I bet!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Connie,

If you haven't sold it yet and Linda's friend is not interested, I would like to purchase it from you. I was going to wait tell my birthday to get that one for myself but can't pass up on a savings that can go to books! 

theresam

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
bkworm8it said:
Connie,

If you haven't sold it yet and Linda's friend is not interested, I would like to purchase it from you. I was going to wait tell my birthday to get that one for myself but can't pass up on a savings that can go to books!

theresam
Theresa, you are my friend too. Lynn sent me a PM over an hour ago & said she would check it out. I think you should make the purchase, it is absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't want Connie to miss a sale and Lynn was the only person I thought of that had mentioned wanting a journal.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Theresa, you are my friend too. Lynn sent me a PM over an hour ago & said she would check it out. I think you should make the purchase, it is absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't want bookworm to miss a sale and Lynn was the only person I thought of that had mentioned wanting a journal.
LOL, thank you Linda its nice having friends. I've been using journals for years but never had one with a decent cover!

Connie,

I'll take it and i can pay through paypal if you pm me with the info and I can send you my addy to.

theresam

·
Registered
780 Posts
Theresa- Glad you got the journal- I am not ready to make a final decision yet on what design I want so it's great someone got it.

Lynn L

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.