Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oooo! LOOK at that Oberon link at the top! You know what this means, don't you?

It means I can browse Oberon MUCH more easily!  ;D

patrisha

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Who? What? Where? I don't see it... I want the link too!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
That's the first thing I noticed when I logged on this morning.  It's so bright and colorful and inviting. 
deb

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
On my screen, the Tree of Life cover looks red in the link (I know they don't make it in red, just checked thanks to the convenient link  ;)), and OMG, it's gorgeous!!!!!! I can't decide wether I'm really disappointed that they don't make ToL in red, or actually really relieved  :-\...

Probably better that way though (grumbling, trying to convince myself that anyway, I already have an Oberon cover, and why would I need a second one????)... But if they ever do end up making ToL in red, I'm in trouble - as I know that I will be very good at enabling myself (funnily, I've never had any difficulty doing that  ;D)!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Yeah, the banner looks pretty good.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
The link is there.....Stylz is one.....each time you click to a new page take a look.  Eventually you will see it!

Yes, does this mean that KB gets some money if we click on the link??  I mean, Betsy NEEDS that last shove towards her purple ROH.  If her purchase helps support KB, I mean....

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Try hitting the refresh button repeatedly. On my computer, it scrolls through all the different possibilities.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
KindleKay (aka #1652) said:
Yes, does this mean that KB gets some money if we click on the link?? I mean, Betsy NEEDS that last shove towards her purple ROH. If her purchase helps support KB, I mean....
Yes if only to support KindleBoards...

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
KindleKay (aka #1652) said:
The link is there.....Stylz is one.....each time you click to a new page take a look. Eventually you will see it!

Yes, does this mean that KB gets some money if we click on the link?? I mean, Betsy NEEDS that last shove towards her purple ROH. If her purchase helps support KB, I mean....
intinst said:
Yes if only to support KindleBoards...
Soooo bad. ;D

Betsy

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Oberon doesn't have a referral or affiliate program... unfortunately! But they get a ton of sales from this site and so are 'giving back' by paying us to display that banner ad. Thanks, Oberon!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts