Kindle Forum banner

For our Oberon necklaces which do you prefer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need your help!

As you know we offer jewelry too.. we need to know on our necklaces if you prefer a chain , a chord,  a choice or another option.. thanks for all your input. You can see our line at

www.Oberondesign.com.

Click Jewelry tab and then necklaces .. thanks so much for your help and support!

also length of chain would be great too if you have a preference :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
I think having a choice is the best option. :)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
It's always nice to have a choice.  I actually like different looks depending on what outfit I'm wearing.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
it all depends on the individual and what they are wearing.  What looks good on one person won't necessarily look good on another.  The best option, IMO, is to give the customer a choice of what type of necklace and the length.

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
I love the leather necklace with the slider. I have actually ordered them for charms that I already own because they look so nice and work so well.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I love choices, too!

Since you are here, I would also like to tell you that I'd LOVE a choice in Kindle covers, as well. Is there a way you can create your awesome Kindle covers without using animal skin? I don't know what other material to suggest to you, but I'd totally buy a cover NOT made of leather. :)

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Alle Meine Entchen said:
it all depends on the individual and what they are wearing. What looks good on one person won't necessarily look good on another. The best option, IMO, is to give the customer a choice of what type of necklace and the length.
Definitely give a choice on the length. 18" is the standard and it fits me like a friggin' choker.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts