Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang I told you on Friday that the new Oberon sky blue color was out for K1 and K2 and that the Ginko and hummingbird design would be out this week. The sky blue options are on the site now.. however....

I wanted to update you, they are doing some changes on the button.. the Ginko Leaf , which will be offered in Red and in Fern , and the Hummingbird which will be in the Red and the sky blue , and a third image that has yet to be determined will be up on the July 4th weekend, they are also HOPING to have the DX covers by then too.. just waiting on the plates.. I thought I would pass it along!!!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Thanks for keeping us posted, Patrizia!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks so much for the update. I waited two weeks to make a decision, I guess I can wait a couple of more to see the options first week of July. I love the new buttons. I am leaning toward Avenue of Trees in fern, but I am going to wait just to see what that third image turns out to be.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its one they have.. they are trying to figure out which one to go with.. some debate is going on.. lol.. you can see hummingbird and GInko in the journal offerings now to get an idea.. they are just working on buttons to photograph and hope to have them up July 4th weekend, and hopefully the Dx pre orders will be ready as well

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Patrizia said:
Its one they have.. they are trying to figure out which one to go with.. some debate is going on.. lol.. you can see hummingbird and GInko in the journal offerings now to get an idea.. they are just working on buttons to photograph and hope to have them up July 4th weekend, and hopefully the Dx pre orders will be ready as well
Patrizia: I cannot wait to see the DX covers. I am sure I will be pre ordering one. I will have to have at least one Oberon for my DX. ;D

·
Registered
377 Posts
I will admit I am somewhat relieved about the delay for the K2 ginkgo cover in red... I really want it but don't *need* it (I already have two Oberon covers plus the Amazon cover for my K2). Now I won't have to make the decision for a couple more weeks...  :)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Have they said whether they're dropping any more of the current Kindle cover designs? 

And on a side note, ad I just missed it before, or is the Peacock design they're showing in the large journals a new design?  It's gorgeous! 

·
Registered
103 Posts
Oh Meemo, thanks for pointing out the beautiful peacock journal cover.

I wanted the K2 Ginko cover in red.

Now I want Minerva to be decked out in a peacock cover in blue. (she crosses her fingers, wishing reallly hard that Oberon will offer the peacock in Kindle covers)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The peacock is new and you can vote on it.. I just put up a link, Oberon wants you guys to pick the third design.. Peacock is stunning to me too!!!! so vote on it I am closing voting on Wedsday night.. the link says Oberon needs your help :) Peacock has my vote, the second I saw it I was wowed :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.