Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang

just a quick heads up from Becca from Oberon. She asked me to let you all know that ALL the K2 covers will now have 2 choices of color.. this should be in place by tomorrow.

She also said if you pre ordered and want to change to a new color you can. Just drop them an email ASAP.  The color choices will be part of the tab when you order.

Also for some reason the "make larger" wording is gone (they updated the website) so she wanted me to tell you if you double click on the image of the K2 cover it will open up to see the entire cover.. if you have questions feel free to ask.. thanks!

oberondesign.com

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TM

Not as far as I know.... they are a small family company and will continue to make the K1 covers but are concentrating the new colors in the K2 for now. HOWEVER keep checking they have been known to change things as they go... to keep customers happy

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they can't make a decision on the velcro until they get a kindle in house.. hopefully tomorrow.. because the speakers are on the back they have to make a choice on it.. I know they would like to offer both options.. I too would like to see it on velcro

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
honestly she told me all of them but I can't remember everything she said I THINK she said the river garden might be in saddle as well

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
The new color choices are up now.  Most are a disappointment to me -- they didn't add anything I would want.  More navy though for the folks who had complained about having only one option.  And more taupe.  And a choice of 2 greens for many of the green patterns....just to make it more confusing. LOL

I was hoping for more in purple -- like maybe Three Graces but they added it in Navy.  Since I don't like blue, I'll pass on that. 

Well at least they didn't make my choice more complicated!!  ;D

·
Registered
294 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
oh...I'm sitting here debating whether or not I should risk going to the Oberon site to look.
I know, me too. Be brave! You can be strong!!! I'm psyching myself up right now...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Excellent news!  Yet another reason to rate Oberon as one class outfit!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
If I preordered and I want the origional color they offered I do nothing and will get that, right? I ordered the celtic hounds, with the only option Wine, and that is what I still want.  So if I don't email it will stay that way?

·
Registered
335 Posts
red1 said:
If I preordered and I want the origional color they offered I do nothing and will get that, right? I ordered the celtic hounds, with the only option Wine, and that is what I still want. So if I don't email it will stay that way?
red1 said:
If I preordered and I want the origional color they offered I do nothing and will get that, right? I ordered the celtic hounds, with the only option Wine, and that is what I still want. So if I don't email it will stay that way?
I would imagine so...

If you really want to be certain you could e-mail them, they're really a nice bunch of people!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts