Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am loving the Sky Blue color, and am definitely going to order Something in that color.  To help myself choose, I went through the site and figured out what (right at the moment, according to the website) comes in Sky Blue.  Thought I'd post, that maybe others would also be interested.

Kindle covers in Sky Blue:
- Butterfly
- Roof of Heaven
- Dragonfly Pond
- Hokusai Wave

Kindle Large Journals in Sky Blue:
- Peacock
- Hokusai Wave
- Pond (same as Dragonfly Pond, just a different name for the journal cover)
- Roof of Heaven
- Triskellion Knot
- Celtic Horse
- Virgin de Guadelupe
- Gingko
- Acanthus leaf

I know that they are adding 3 new Kindle covers, (1 TBA) but I didn't remember which, and besides, this is what is available right at the moment.

Happy Shopping!
Kim

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
I think that they will be adding the hummingbird cover in July.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Thanks for this list, I am hoping that they decide to add peacock in the new blue color as a Kindle cover. If not I will live but if they do I will not live unless I have it!!  :)

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I love the sky blue color, and had I not bought a green World Tree cover about a month ago, I'd be buying the Hokusai Wave. (I love the ocean, especially waves, and that color really shows off the design of the cover.)  As it is, I can't possibly justify buying another cover, so I'm going to enjoy my World Tree one until I decide to put it up for sale so that I can give in to my Wave urge. (Don't worry, Megan, that will be a long time from now.)

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
That Peacock in sky blue is gorgeous! I wasn't going to buy another Oberon but if they make that one for the K2, I will have to!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
DD said:
That Peacock in sky blue is gorgeous! I wasn't going to buy another Oberon but if they make that one for the K2, I will have to!
I love it so much that I bought it in the large journal-can't wait till it arrives!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
as you know many of you voted and the peacock was a faviorite.. I am not compiling the info and will get back to you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts