Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may seem like a stupid question, but on my oberon order history, what do approved and pending mean? Thanks.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't get my shipping notice yet. Maybe they're not done making the covers yet?  ???

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
I ordered a k2 cover with Velcro on Tuesday and got my shippping notice yesterday. (yes, I ordered another one) I think they're all caught up.

In my defense, I got another one because I've decided I prefer the Velcro. I just can't get used to the corners. As soon as I get this one, I'll be selling the one I have now.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
luvmy4brats said:
I ordered a k2 cover with Velcro on Tuesday and got my shippping notice yesterday. (yes, I ordered another one) I think they're all caught up.

In my defense, I got another one because I've decided I prefer the Velcro. I just can't get used to the corners. As soon as I get this one, I'll be selling the one I have now.
what was wrong with the one with corners?

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
There's nothing wrong with them. It's just I had the Velcro with my K1 and really liked the floating look. I'm just not used to having the corners. I have a light colored skin (the Flores Agua in purple) and the black corners just don't look right to me. When I decided on corners, I thought I'd be taking it out of the cover more often than I do. To be honest, I almost never take it out of the cover.

·
Registered
314 Posts
It's not a stupid question to me -- I'm wondering the same thing! After an unfortunate encounter between the Bobarra cover my parents gave me along with my Kindle and my puppy, I finally broke down and ordered Hokusai Wave in navy in the wee hours of Saturday morning. My status was "Approved" until today; now it's "Pending."

I hope I get a shipping notification tomorrow! It's ridiculous how excited I am to get this cover.  =)

·
Registered
856 Posts
Mine is in pending status as well. I ordered on Friday. I ordered ROH in Saddle. I won't be home when it arrives I will be in Hong Kong but just knowing it will be here when I get back *happy dance*

·
Registered
220 Posts
luvmy4brats said:

[/quote

Which cover do you have with the corners? How much will you be asking for it? I would be interested .

·
Registered
377 Posts
ladyknight33 said:
Mine is in pending status as well. I ordered on Friday. I ordered ROH in Saddle. I won't be home when it arrives I will be in Hong Kong but just knowing it will be here when I get back *happy dance*
I have this same cover! You are going to loooovvveee it! ;D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
GreenThumb said:
I ordered my Oberon (Tree of Life in saddle) the day after you ordered yours. Mine still says "pending". Does the fact that I check the status multiple times a day mean I'm obsessed?
No more than any of the rest of us. :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
I don't think so, GreenThumb! ...then again, did you ever find yourself repeatedly picking up your telephone to see if your phone line was still functioning when you were hoping for a phone call? If I could have, I would've done the same thing with my email while waiting for my shipping notification to hit my inbox!

So, yeah, maybe I'm biased.  ;)

Now I'm on pins and needles hoping that my cover arrives today! USPS Priority Mail usually arrives in two days, and my shipping notification came on Wednesday, so... fingers are crossed!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts