Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Oberon DX pre orders are around the corner... talked to Don today who said they are waiting on the plates, but the interior is going to have a few more bells and whistles without adding a bunch of weight (Pen holder., small pockets. etc)  So for those that are using it on the road they can have some essentials that would need if the choose too.

They are also going to work on making it like a Platform and a cover.. not the flip top but have the option to either read it like a book or bend it backwards to secure it to read in platform mode.  They are designing like mad men up there :)

Also the Ginko and the Hummingbird should be up by early next week.  All three, the K1 the K2 and the DX will all have the same design options

just thought I would update everyone

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anything changes I will let you know.. I want a Red Ginko for the DX.. !! LOL

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh don't do that today .. LOL.. I talked to Don about that too, he thought it was up but they are waiting on a photo or something should be up by early next week though POSSIBLY tomorrow but it is for sale that I can promise you!!! Same goes for Hummingbird, they are waiting on the plates so they can make one and photograph it

·
Registered
472 Posts
Thanks!!  I know, I know, I am a little obsessed about these oberon covers. I just love them! And hate that I am carrying around my naked kindle!

·
Registered
284 Posts
LibraryGirl said:
Me too! I'm afriad that I'll somehow damage it. While study, it just seems so naked, cold :-\ and vulnerable!
Which is why I ordered the Amazon cover. Afraid of what could happen to my DX without any protection. There should be public service announcements about that kind of thing!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks,

Tell them your posts are keeping a bunch of us from tying up their phone lines  ;D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
why do you think they ask me to post.. LOL they are small staffed, we have a great rapport and so they email me and are in touch quite a bit, they figure if I can get it out answer questions it keeps them able to work :).. but I am glad to do it. hey I want to know as much as the rest of you !

Poor Naked Kindle with orginal screen savers.. like a newborn

·
Registered
12 Posts
Patrizia, have you or anyone else heard yet if the extra large journal cover will fit with the Amazon cover? I'm trying to get the most out of both... :) I like the Oberon journal covers a lot. They seem to have more designs compared to the Kindle covers... (I'm correct in this line of thought, right? :) )  I REALLY want the butterfly, in some shade of blue.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.