Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of us love products from Oberon, but one thing that's always been a little bit frustrating for me is the lack of photos on their official website at http://www.oberondesign.com. The photos they do have are beautiful, of course, but there's typically just one photo per product, and only a single color option is showcased -- even when a design is available in multiple formats, like Kindle 1 and Kindle 2 covers, or small, large, and extra-large journals. Additionally, due to the unique leather-dyeing process, there are color variations even within the same shade.

In an effort to provide a tool to better inform potential customers, I'm going to try to assemble as many "real life" Oberon photos as possible: that is, pictures taken by other KindleBoarders with a wide variety of equipment in multiple different settings, both indoors and out. I hope that, over time, this collection will help people who want to know what a particular color may look like in person (or at close as we can get to that) as well as provide examples of Oberon's products in colors not seen on their website.

For organization's sake, I'll be devoting one post to each design and adding photos to that post as I find them. To help keep this thread as short as we can, I ask that those of you wishing to talk about the items please start your own thread or direct your comments to existing discussions, like "COMMENTS ONLY ;)! - Oberon Product Images" or "Post Oberon Pictures Here!!! Help others choose which Oberon is prettiest!", rather than posting here; I love talking about Kindle accessories as much as the next person, but my goal is to keep this thread "photos only." That way, it will be as easy as possible for us to navigate! :)

I'm going to do my best to identify the photographer behind each picture. This gives people the proper credit, and it also allows members a way to contact an individual if they have questions about a particular product or photograph. If you see that I've failed to credit you or you'd rather I remove your name and/or image from this thread, please don't hesitate to send me a private message! The same goes for if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Enjoy! ;D

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Click on the thumbnails for full-sized images.

Photos by Oberon Design, in Fern:

Photos by Oberon Design, in Fern (retired button style):

Photos by Kirstin, in Fern (journal format):

Photos by Mr.Peabody, in Fern:

Photos by pawlaw aka MXCIX, in Fern:

Photos by luvmy4brats, in Green (pictured next to a Pond card holder in Fern):

Photo by NYCKindleFan, in Green (journal format, pictured next to a Roof of Heaven cover in Purple):

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Photos by Oberon Design, in Red:

Photos by Oberon Design, in Red (retired button style):

Photos by BurBunny, in Red:

Photos by Kirstin, in Red:

Photos by Leslie, in Red (pictured next to Roof of Heaven in Purple (left) and Hokusai Wave in Navy (center)):

Photos by PJ, in Red:

Photos by Supercrone, in Red (journal format, pictured with Sun cover, Sky Dragon cover, and Celtic Hounds card holder, all in Red):

Photo by akjak, in Red:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Photo by Oberon Design, in Purple:

Photo by Oberon Design, in Sky Blue:

Photos by Oberon Design, in Purple (retired button style):

Photos by kari, in Purple:

Photos by luvmy4brats, in Purple (pictured next to Roof of Heaven, also in Purple -- note the difference in shades):

Photos by bernilynn, in Navy (retired color option):

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Photos by Oberon Design, in Sky Blue:

Photos by Oberon Design, in Purple (retired button style):

Photos by Avalon, in Purple:

Photos by CegAbq, in Purple:

Photos by cheshirenc, in Purple:

Photos by JUNEBUG5, in Purple:

Photos by koolmnbv, in Purple:

Photos by Leslie, in Purple (pictured next to Hokusai Wave in Navy (center) and River Garden in Red (right)):

Photos by luvmy4brats, in Purple (pictured next to Butterfly, also in Purple -- note the difference in shades):

Photo by NYCKindleFan, in Purple (pictured next to Forest in Green, journal format):

Photo by patchymama, in Purple:

Photo by Surfmom66, in Purple:

Photos by gwen10, in Saddle (retired color option):

Photos by ladyknight33, in Saddle (retired color option):

Photos by pidgeon92, in Saddle (retired color option):

Photos by Scheherazade, in Green (journal format):

Photos by Lynn, in Black (journal format):

Photos by Patrizia, in Peacock/Sky Blue (special gift, not to be duplicated exactly):

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Photo by Oberon Design, in Fern (retired button style and design):

Photo by Kathy, in Fern:

Photo by lb505, in Fern:

Photos by VictoriaP, in Fern (pictured next to Celtic Diamond in Black, journal format; interior wool pad is absent due to special order):

Photos by Vorpaks, in Fern:

Photos by mlewis78, in Green (retired color option):

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Photo by Oberon Design, in Red:

Photo by Oberon Design, in Red (retired button style):

Photos by chobitz, in Red:

Photos by chynared21, in Red:

Photos by intinst, in Red:

Photos by Lilly, in Red (pictured next to Sony PRS-505 in red Dooney & Bourke cover):

Photos by MMXXVII, in Red:

Photo by Supercrone, in Red (pictured with River Garden journal, Sun cover, and Celtic Hounds card holder, all in Red):

Photo by enwood, in Black (pictured next to Three Graces in Wine):

Photos by Lare58, in Black (pictured next to Wolf journal in Navy):

Photos by ZomZom, in Black:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Photo by Oberon Design, in Navy (retired button design):

Photos by jesspark, in Navy:

Photo by Kathy, in Navy:

Photo by kindle zen, in Navy:

Photos by Leslie, in Navy (pictured next to the black Amazon cover as well as Roof of Heaven in Purple (left) and River Garden in Red (right)):

Photo by Googlegirl, in Taupe (retired color option):

Photos by LADennis, in Saddle (custom cover):

1 - 19 of 19 Posts